[TowerTalk] T2X in 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] T2X in 25G
From: JimW9WU@aol.com (JimW9WU@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 16:18:26 EDT
Well, here's the usual BS from an 'engineer' type.  The last tower fall case
I defended was declared by the judge to be an "Act of God".  The neighbor was
instructed to make a claim on her insurance carrier.  (The tower involved was
9 feet short of the length required to hit her house!)  Criminal negligence?
In your dreams.  I can always tell from the spelling mistakes when my slide
rule friends are at it again.

Please don't comment if you don't know what you're talking about.  Take it to
www.eham.com where the ill-informed are welcome to pass on their 'reviews' of
both equipment and antennas.  Too many people on these reflectors have never
had an 'unpublished thought'.

I'll gladly reveal my identity.

73, Jim O'Connell, W9WU   Attorney at Law