[TowerTalk] GAP Reviews

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] GAP Reviews
From: DavidC" <eDoc@netzero.net (DavidC)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 00:37:37 -0400
Monitoring Times reviewed the GAP Titan DX on August 1996,
CQ the Challenger DX-VI on March 1990, and QST the Challenger
DX-VIII January 1995.

Just in case that may be helpful.  I gathered the articles when I was
considering one a while back.  I have used Cushcraft's R-7 at two
QTH's and liked them. Also used the Butternut HF-6V at a Club station
and it did well ... I am now about to put a HF-6V atop a 6.5 foot
high 9.5 x 9.5 foot metal shed here in central gulf-coast Florida ...
we'll see what happens!  ;-)

Have fun & 73, DavidC  K1YP