[TowerTalk] Military Grounding Handbook

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Military Grounding Handbook
From: n7cl@mmsi.com (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:38:43 -0700

Hi Y'all,

I initially had the firewall problem from work.  I solved it by
following the instructions on the site for obtaining a
registration number.  Once you get this number assigned (free),
you can order the handbook (also free) either as unbound paper
copies or as a CD (also free) as an on-line transaction.  It took
them 5 days to get me the paper copies of the original book(s).

The copies are all pretty good quality but single sided.  I plan
on taking them down to Kinko's and having them transferred to 2
sided and bound.  It will probably cost about 30 bux for that.
But then I'll have a not too thick reference that will lay flat
when open.

If I was the Federal Government and had a book this valuable
available, I'd get it printed, bound, and make some CDs.  Then
I'd convert this part of my work into a profit center by selling
them for twice what it cost to produce them.

73, Eric  N7CL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>