[TowerTalk] 7/16" Aluminum Tubing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 7/16" Aluminum Tubing
From: k3gp@bigfoot.com (George K3GP)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:12:00 -0400
I'm in the process of refurbishing a 10 meter beam and need to find two five
foot pieces of 7/16" O.D. aluminum tubing to mate properly with the swaged
ends of the preceding element section. Have struck out so far with local
sources, and texas towers does not stock this size.

Any leads on where I can get this "miniscule" order filled at a reasonable
cost and with prompt delivery?

Thanks,
George
Amateur Radio Station K3GP - Alliance, Ohio - Grid Square EN90kv - ARRL Life
Member
                                 Web page: www.qsl.net/k3gp

"I'd never belong to a club that would have me as a member" -
                                             Groucho Marx