[TowerTalk] Stainless Bolts and Nuts on Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stainless Bolts and Nuts on Tower
From: k9zm@frontiernet.net (Greg Gobleman)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 07:47:10 -0600
I'm sure that there are many who have done this, but, the manufacturers
don't supply stainless for the tower leg joints.  As inexpensive as a bolt
kit for Rohn 25 is, I can replace them in 20 - 25 years.  If yours aren't
lasting as long as you would like then maybe you need an Engineer to assess
your situation.  Stainless frequently requires special handling, i.e.
Anti-seize and strict torque specs.

73
Greg K9ZM