[TowerTalk] ARRL.NET email address

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ARRL.NET email address
From: egwolfjr@email.com (E. Glenn Wolf, Jr.)
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:48:42 -0600
Folks,

I've received some emails over the last couple of days that deal with the
arrl.net email accounts.  Basically these email accounts are redirectors,
meaning that they do nothing more than take the arrl.net address and send it
on to the address you specify.

The problem, while you can receive towertalk posts with the address, should
you ever decide to send a post, it will likely bounce because the address
from which you are sending the mail isn't registered as a member of the
list.  My recommendation - subscribe using your isp email address NOT the
ARRL.NET address.

tnx es 73,

Glenn
AB5RQ