[TowerTalk] LMR 600 UHF connectors/coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR 600 UHF connectors/coax
From: alsopb@gloryroad.net (alsopb)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 1999 13:12:40 +0000
FYI LMR600 UHF connectors are about $20 each.  They assemble almost
like an N connector.  Careful, they usually come without
instructions.  The one's I ordered had instructions in an obscure
website.

http://www.timesmicrowave.com/products/commercial/lmrconnectors/conninst.htm#LMR-600

73 de Brian/K3KO