[TowerTalk] Antenna support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna support
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:24:11 EST
In a message dated 1/14/01 7:27:39 AM Pacific Standard Time,
w7zr@redrivernet.com writes:

> I have a rotating tower that I would like to use as a support for an 80
meter
>  dipole or 160 dipole. I am looking for ideas as to how to attach these
items
>  that will be fixed at the ends while still being able to rotate the tower.

> Any  ideas out there?

    Are there any guys or anything that stays stationary while the tower
rotates? You need something like that to attach the tower end or leave enough
slack in the antenna that it'll just wind-up and down with tower movement.

Cheers,    Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech