[TowerTalk] Antenna support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna support
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 11:10:31 -0600
On Sun, 14 Jan 2001 "Richard Zalewski" <w7zr@redrivernet.com> writes:
> I have a rotating tower that I would like to use as a support for an
> 80 meter dipole or 160 dipole. I am looking for ideas as to how to
attach
> these items that will be fixed at the ends while still being able to
rotate the
> tower.  Any ideas out there?
>
> Dick  W7ZR  XE2DV
> Check my web site www.w7zr.com

I  _assume_ this tower is guyed.

If so,  hang the wires as inverted vees attached to the
guy wires.  You DID use insulators in the guys didn't you?
Even if you didn't, a cable clamp will hold them.  Use lots
of goop for rust protection (cold galvanizing spray,
liquid electrical tape, etc.)

Tom  N4KG

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.