[TowerTalk] Ground rod drivers.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ground rod drivers.
From: ae4mr@arrl.org (Dave Armbrust)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:43:55 -0500
Well it all depends.

If you are like me and have gone out and bought 1 1/2" ID water pipe
thinking that I can be used as a mast!

Seriously I have not priced these but $15 does seem like a bargain.  And it
really does work great.  And you do not have the problem with the cap
unscrewing.

Please try this first before you try ANY other method even if you think your
ground is too hard you will really be surprised how well this works.  Plus
if you buy it from Home Depot they will be happy to take it back if it does
not work (or if it does).

73--
Dave Armbrust - AE4MR
ARRL WCF Section Manager