[TowerTalk] US Tower bearing comment de K0FF

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower bearing comment de K0FF
From: billwall@bellsouth.net (bill wall)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 05:27:09 -0500
Hi all;
for the last 30 years we have used this type of bearing. Timkin, Torrington
and many other companies make these. I buy mine in Atlanta from Dixie
Bearing Co. They call this bearing a self centering pillow block with cast
housing and grease fitting. I put a water shield over these.
They cost about $35.00 and you can order with seals on both sides. They last
forever.
                                      Bill Wall KC4UZ