[TowerTalk] Marking Coax Cables

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Marking Coax Cables
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 05:35:21 -0800 (PST)
I recently read that a good way to mark coax cables
(think it was at W4AN's station) used different
colored tape applied to the cables to show the
different bands, etc.  I've been looking but have yet
to find a "set" of tape with more than three colors.
Since one of the colors was black, there were only two
colors available to use on black coax!  It would be
nice to find a set with nine colors like the resistor
color code.  Anyone ever run across something like
this?

73, Stew  K3ND