[TowerTalk] U bolt Sources

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] U bolt Sources
From: w9re@worldnet.att.net (Mike Wetzel)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:40:58 -0500
Stan,

An excellent place is Clamps Inc.
http://www.clampsinc.com/diversified/catalog.html.

They have raw u-bolts but they don't have the super extra long ones as stock
items.  A few months ago I asked the same question (needing extra long ones
to go through 1" Garolite) and I ended up having some stainless/steel ones
fabbed up by Clamps, Inc.  I am suppose to have mine next week, I did have
to buy 100 so I will have some for sale, also.

Mike W9RE