[TowerTalk] re: quad

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] re: quad
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 07:34:35 -0800 (PST)
Well, all the nasty comments aside, Yuri's antennas
DID work and work VERY WELL.  Yuri is very compentent
and certainly can tell over the course of time if
something is working better or worse than something
else.  DX contesting is the toughest arena to really
determine whether a certain antenna design is really
working or not. Noted contester W9RE still uses some
Razor beams, I believe.  Even from the "black hole" of
the USA, he has done very well in the DX contest
arena.  There was actually a lot of info about the
Razors published.  Maybe you are the one who was out
of touch.  What were you smoking?

73, Stew  K3ND