[TowerTalk] Mosley Pro 95

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mosley Pro 95
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 10:54:50 EST
In a message dated 3/25/01 8:34:08 PM Pacific Standard Time, wx3k@ptd.net
writes:

> I acquired a Mosley Pro 95 beam......9 elements...20 through 10.....a
>  monster compared to my TH3JR
>
>  I presently have a 60 foot Rohn 25G guyed top and middle and bracked to the
>  house. Is it possible to overguy this tower and use an extra house bracket
>  to be able to accomodate the Mosley ???

    Maybe. What's your county windspeed? What's your state and county? You
can look it up on our website under Tech Notes -  <A
HREF="www.championradio.com">www.championradio.com</A>

    If your guying and housebracketing are per factory specs for your
windspeed, then your chances are pretty good based on your windspeed.
Overguying won't buy you anything since the typical limiting factor to tower
capacity is leg compression strength - not guys. Another housebracket is of
no value.

Cheers,    Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech
Champion Radio Products