Re[2]: [TowerTalk] Mosley Pro 95

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [TowerTalk] Mosley Pro 95
From: Bob Otto <N8NGA@one.net> (Bob Otto)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 00:35:48 -0500
Hello Stephanie,

There is some definitive data for you to review.  Here's the
description of the publication.

HF TRIBANDER PERFORMANCE - TEST METHODS & RESULTS 2nd Edition This
groundbreaking test took ten HF triband antennas and tested their
on-the-air performance. Over 80 pages long, information includes the
protocol used, the data sets and summaries. Antennas tested are: C-3,
TA-33, 2-element quad, KT-34XA, PRO-77, Skyhawk, TH7DX, TH11, C-31XR,
X9 and PRO-67. Extremely interesting reading. Latest testing done in
Spring, 1999, and presented at the 1999 Dayton Hamvention. By NØAX and
K7LXC. $17.00

You can find this at:

http://www.championradio.com/cgi-bin/WebStore/web_store.cgi?page=index.html&category=yes&cart_id=3011779_13051

Don't forget to cut and paste all of the URL if it doesn't show on one
line in this E-Mail.

73 from.......

Bob Otto
N8NGA@one.net
Cincinnati, Ohio

Time Written:
12:32:56 AM
Attachments:
<none>

DXCC 10M         ** DX is !! **        WAS 10M
       There is a very fine line between
         "HOBBY" and "MENTAL ILLNESS"
When trouble arises and things look really bad,
there is always one individual who perceives a
solution and is willing to take command.
      VERY OFTEN THAT PERSON IS CRAZY!