[TowerTalk] Matching 75 ohm hardline for 3 bands

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Matching 75 ohm hardline for 3 bands
From: basalop@gte.net (Jim Berry)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 09:22:37 -0800
I had the same question once. The SWR change is not great enough to
warrant any stubs or anything.  Just do not mix 50 ohm and 75 ohm
coax.  Also remember that your SWR meters are probably set up to read
50 ohm line.  They will not really be accurate on the 75 ohm stuff.
I use the big hardline to the smaller flexible stuff like they use to
feed your TV.  I have gone so far as to change all my stuff to the F
connectors.

73 Jim K7SLI