[TowerTalk] Cell towers and Ham Radio

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cell towers and Ham Radio
From: dxdog@rcn.com (Jerry Keller)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 07:42:56 -0400
There was an article in CQ or QST within the last year about some bright
enterprising ham who worked a deal with a cell phone outfit to put up a cell
tower in his yard with his antennas on top.  I would do that here in a New
York minute. Trick is getting the neighbors in line.  If you can get this
deal, I'd go  for it.  Good luck.... K3MGT