[TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM-354

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-Ex LM-354
From: k2qmf@juno.com (k2qmf@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 21:52:39 EDT
Hello All,

We have an LM-354 purchased new and installed about 4 years ago.

The tower is a manual crank-up.  The tower has always been very
hard to crank up and down!  You have to stop half way up to rest before
you can finish cranking it!  Is there anything we are doing wrong?
Is there anything we can do to help this condition???

Many Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

73,  Ted  K2QMF

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,