[TowerTalk] Comparing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Comparing
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 09:35:50 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/01 5:24:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time, cqki8fh@juno.com
writes:

> I am trying to make a comparison between the Force 12 - EF
>  420/240 and the Mosley Super 33.  Besides the obvious.

    The obvious being that Force 12 consistently makes some of the best
perfoming ham antennas and Mosley consistently makes some of the worst?

    I've got a customer who has one of the Mosleys and I told him about our
tribander report findings and the relative performance deficit of the Mosleys
so he ran some comparisons with a dipole on 20M. He found that his Super 33
was better than the dipole in just about every case. Not very scientific but
that's the only info I've heard about that antenna.

Cheers,    Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech
 <A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>Champion Radio Products</A>

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,