[TowerTalk] Info wanted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Info wanted
From: ka4inm@qsl.net (Ron KA4INM Youvan)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 02:00:22 +0000
Hi:
>   That was Tom and Jerry, by Herb Brier W9EGQ. His stories of their
> exploits appeared in both Boys Life and Popular Electronics. I do not
> remember a book, tho.

  I thought Tom and Jerry were written by ? Frey W9EGV a gud friend,
and daily SKED of Herb. Brier.

  73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@qsl.net  SENT Time and Date are UTC
      I upgraded to LINUX, the more I use it, the more I love it.
        It doesn't do everything for you, you must program it.
         Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com

-----