[TowerTalk] Connector support

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connector support
From: Roger Borowski" <K9RB@arrl.net (Roger Borowski)
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 11:27:01 -0400
A good way of doing this, Joe, is to secure your LMR400UF near
each end respectfully to the beam boom and a tower leg using large
black, UV resistant plastic tie wraps, after the connectors by a
few inches on each end. Outdoor Electrical tape, such as Scotch
#88, after the plastic cable ties adds additional insurance of the
cable staying put. The other "trick" to avoid excessive movement
of the coax loop is not to loop it at all, but to wind 2-3 or even
4 turns of it around the mast and let it "unwind and wind back up"
with rotation of the array. This is much neater than a loop!
73, -=Roger-K9RB=-