[TowerTalk] near field on 6M?Some answers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] near field on 6M?Some answers
From: baycock@HIWAAY.NET (Bill Aycock)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 22:39:19 -0500
Billy- The software was one of my first questions- With one exception, I
closed all programs, with no effect. The one exception was Windows 98, and
its sub parts. It is almost impossible to cut W98 off without a complete
re-start- which is what the "shut-down" really is.

Thanks

At 10:31 PM 5/1/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Bill,
>
>What SOFTWARE were you running when the
>noise was worst ?
>
>Before I retired the 80286/386/etc here, I noticed
>that certain programs generated more noise
>than others ... I could exit the program and the
>noise would go away ...
>
>73/bc/NU

-
Bill Aycock   ---   Persimmon Hill