[TowerTalk] Sorry I tied up your forum, I'm GONE

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sorry I tied up your forum, I'm GONE
From: davidw@copper.net (David J. Windisch)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 05:46:04 -0400
Hi, Dave:

I'm an OT (old-timer, old teacher) who used to think similarly .. it takes
maturity for the realizations to sink in that the best advice sometimes
comes at the end of a scourge, and that only one's ego makes one think that
there's anything personal on the advisors' side.

The inquiring mind will not be repelled by an occasional RTFM ;o))).

The 'dumb question' is the one not asked.

73, Dave, K3BHJ

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com

-----