[TowerTalk] Rotator Control South Center Help!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotator Control South Center Help!
From: k0bx@qsl.net (k0bx@qsl.net)
Date: 4 May 2001 06:15:20 -0700
I built and installed a Rotor-EZ circuit box in my Ham III rotor box.  Works
fine.  I then wrote a small Visual Basic program to control the rotor from the
desktop.  I then put the software on my webpage
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx/rotor.htm  in case anyone else would like to play with
it.  Then last night I received a e-mail from a VE ham who said that he put the
Rotor-EZ in his control box but that living up north he has the South Center
Scale and my rotor control program points the wrong way.

So what I need is a equation that will translate the normal headings into
heading for a south center scale of a ham IV rotor?   Anyone got any ideas??

Thanks Joe

k0bx@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx
http://www.shopping.altavista.com