[TowerTalk] XM240 & 5BA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] XM240 & 5BA
From: jskapia1@twcny.rr.com (John Skapiak)
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 07:15:34 -0400
Does anyone have any experience with stacking a Cushcraft XM240 and a Force
12 5BA?

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has done this and would
especially like to know what the stacking distance is between the antennas,
interaction problems, performance of this combination, etc.

John     K2SY

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="a">http://www.championradio.com</A>

-----