[TowerTalk] 10 element 2 meter cross beam info needed.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 10 element 2 meter cross beam info needed.
From: srodowic@ix.netcom.com (Steve Rodowicz)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 23:21:46 -0400
Hi Dan,

I believe there were two versions of the 10 ele twist antenna.

The 148-20T for the upper "FM" portion of the band
and
the 146-20T for the lower "SSB/CW/Weak Signal" portion.

The 146-20T had longer element lengths, not sure about the spacing.

Have you tried Cush Crafts online manuals? They may have both manuals on-line.

73, Steve - N1SR

At 04:40 PM 5/18/01 -0700, Dan Evans wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>A friend of mine is in the process of reconditioning an old Cushcraft 2m 10
>element cross beam.  He borrowed a manual from another ham who owned a CC
>148-20T but none of the dimensions seem to match the beam he is working on.
>Did Cushcraft put out an older model?
>
>Thanks for the help,
>Dan
>
>Dan Evans N9RLA
>444 Lynhurst St.
>Scottsburg, IN 47170
>{EM78}
>1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
>Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
>http://www.qsl.net/n9rla

List Sponsor:  Champion Radio Products - We'll be at the Dayton Hamvention
with all of our safety equipment and other products. Stop by booth #559 and
say hi.
<A HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----