[TowerTalk] Stacking the HyGain 105/155/205CA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacking the HyGain 105/155/205CA
From: mel@interlink.net (Mel Martin)
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 11:13:49 -0400
HAs anyone actually modeled this stack? I have these antennas in the
basement for years, but never installed them because of the
complications of stacking them. I'm just wondering how there performance
would compare with the newer interlaced designs. On the one hand, I
already have the HyGains, on the other, 2 dimensions is easier to manage
than 3.

BTW, does anyone have a recommendation as to which software I should use
if I wanted to learn how to do this myself, without relying on the good
graces of the inhabitants of this reflector....

Please copy me direct, as I subscribe to the digest (talkative lot
here... ;-)

Thanks...

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----