[TowerTalk] [Q] MFJ 259B analyzer vs Autek?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] [Q] MFJ 259B analyzer vs Autek?
From: w7ti@jps.net (Bill Turner W7TI)
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 08:05:01 -0700
On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 09:32:39 -0500, Ken Hopper wrote:

>Anyone have experience with the Autek unit?
>how does it compare to the MFJ analyzer?
>Preferences?
>suggestions?
>Recommendations?

I've owned both, and I eventually gave the Autek away to a
friend.  It does the job, but the MFJ is more user friendly.  My
MFJ is the original version, not the one with the LCD reactance
readout.

Bill, W7TI

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----