[TowerTalk] Braided Ground Strapping

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Braided Ground Strapping
From: Roger Borowski" <K9RB@arrl.net (Roger Borowski)
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:02:10 -0400
Where did he say that he intended to use it outdoors?
It makes perfect sense to use braid connecting all indoor equipment grounds to a
common buss attached to the single point ground at the entrance panel. Its far
easier and more reliable than any other method I know of for equipment grounding
"jumpers."
Cheers! -=Roger-K9RB=-