[TowerTalk] 4 square 160m 80 ideas wanted

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 4 square 160m 80 ideas wanted
From: n9iww2@verizon.net (Kevin Adam, Webz By design)
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 17:21:24 -0500
Has anyone had good luck with a 4 square that is supported by a tower I
have made a diagram to explain what I'm doing for a 4 square for 80m 160
would like to know if it works better if the feed point is on ground or
an elevated  feed point. The tower can be feed to there are no antennas
on it for top loading.
These antennas are for dx chasing so I think I need low angles has
anyone modeled a four square wire array any have the files showing the
figures of front to back and forward gain. Also signal reports over
plain vertical.
http://www.fortwayneradioclub.net/n9iww/tower_wire_4Square80m_160m.htm
Looking for good suggestions.

N9IWW