[TowerTalk] Stackmaster/match feeding

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stackmaster/match feeding
From: w0etc@ix.netcom.com (Larry Lindblom W0ETC)
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 23:06:00 -0000
Off the top of my head a couple of other differences are:

 (1) The StackMaster is for mono banders only and the StackMatch can be used
with mono or tri banders.  You can have very different antennas that cover
the same bands connected to a StackMatch to provide diversity for
transmission and reception.

 (2) the StackMaster requires matching stubs and the StackMatch doesn't.

My guess is the StackMan (WX0B) will chime in give us the true wisdom of
these devices.

73 W0ETC