[TowerTalk] A Beautiful Trench

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A Beautiful Trench
From: k3gt@pgh.net (Bob Thacker)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 11:56:22 -0400
After rethinking my terrible job of using corrugated flexible 4" tubing, I
would use 2 runs of 4" schedule 40 and 1/2" black rope for a pulling line to
be left in permanently. Fishing line may cut into other cables should they
cross. With your size trench, I might even throw in a 3rd run! Don't forget
a drain so water doesn't get trapped and a method to prevent critters from
entering.

Bob
K3GT

http://www.anwireless.com