[TowerTalk] Irrigation pipe sources.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Irrigation pipe sources.
From: w5kft@nts-online.net (w5kft@nts-online.net)
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:29:52 -0500

        With the introduction of center pivot irrigation systems, farmers
are dumping irrigation pipe on the salvage market like crazy.  Any
where irrigated farms making these changes you can
usually buy the used pipe for about $1 per foot from scrap dealers.

        There are several scrap places locally that have thousands of
feet on their yards ranging in size from 2-8 inches.  I think that the
4" and 6" sizes are the ones found most often.  Lengths run from
10 to 40 feet.

Bryan W5KFT

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----