[TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???
From: alsopb@gloryroad.net (alsopb)
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 11:15:24 +0000
Ditto on their smaller brother which operates 80/40/20 etc.  It was
horrible on 80 but reasonably good on 40.  By the way, one has very
small bandwidth on its lowest freq band.  At least for the 80M version
one had to select the value of the cap (burried inside the aluminium
tube) for the subband of interest. Hardly convienent to change.
Nobody tells you about this cap until after you buy.

73 de Brian/K3KO