[TowerTalk]small lots antenna ideas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk]small lots antenna ideas
From: smidtca@sprint.ca (Carl A. Smidt)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 10:24:12 -0300
Great thread. I worked hundreds of stations, SA, NA & EU, on CW in the 1950s
by loading up my bedspring in my small bedroom with a Viking II, lots of
fun. From time to time I would clip a lead to my Mother's clothes line and
work the locals on 80M AM, including the nightly AM Phone Net. There are
more ways than one to skin a cat. This of course would not break a pile up,
but then again, very few pile ups and nothing but gentlemen and gentleladies
on the air in those days.

73,   Carl   VE9OV