[TowerTalk] Rohn TB55D Torque Bars and Torque Arm Lugs for the TA55

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn TB55D Torque Bars and Torque Arm Lugs for the TA55
From: mikerauh@ic.org (Michael Rauh)
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 15:20:37 -0400
Hi TTer's,

Rohn says they no longer make TB55D torque bars for use with the GA55GD guy
bracket.  Does anyone know have dimensions for these torque bars so I can
make my own, or know where I can buy some.  Even approximate dimensions
would be helpful to me - like, how long are they?  One foot, two feet, three
feet?  I'm guessing two feet would be about right.

I could also use information and dimensions on the Torque Arm Lugs for the
TA55 Channel Torque Arm.  The lugs are on the Rohn print, but I haven't been
able to get any information from Rohn about them.  I imigine the lugs are
needed if the torque arm assembly is mounted in the middle of the section.
The lugs would provide a bearing surface for vertical downpull on the torque
arm assembly.  Do they attach with u-bolts?

Beat Regards,

Mike Rauh, NV7X

Reply to mikerauh@ic.org