[TowerTalk] Powerline noise-Timewave ANC-4

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Powerline noise-Timewave ANC-4
From: ve6wz@home.com (VE6WZ)
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:10:34 -0700
Rick:
I have been using the MFJ noise canceller for a few years now and it truly
works well.  I can completely "kill" many man-made noises (some s-9 plus).
The key is to have a good noise antenna on the unit.  I have build a switch
box-matrix for all my rx antennas (beverages, loops, flag) and can select
any combination of receive/noise antennas.  As long as the noise source is
stable and of equal amplitude on both the main and noise antenna, the noise
can be phased to zero.
I use my unit all the time and wouldn't be with-out it....... I live in the
city....noise is part of life : ((

de steve VE6WZ.