[TowerTalk] AB chance screw anchors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AB chance screw anchors
From: kkanakas@cisco.com (krishna)
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 10:19:17 -0500
Hi gang,
 I picked up a few anchors this morning.
 They were the catalog No. Tripleye - 6346 , 6", 3/4" X 66" and 5000lb
type.
 They go for $35/each.
 I bought them at
       Levelift Systems Inc.
       8264 Preston Court
       Jessup, Maryland 20794
       Attn: Paul Mauer
       Tele: 301-369-3400
       Fax: 301-776-7968
       Email: levelift@mindspring.com
       Web: www.levelift.com ( Doesn't work )

I spoke to Mike White about the anchors for my ham radio tower.
He communicated my need to Paul as well.
They do entertain very small  orders.
Great guys indeed. I had the anchors loaded up and was out in no time.

For the information of folks in the MD/VA area, Walder industries in VA
is not
 a stocking distributor, so they do not handle small orders. But
levelift systems
 was more than willing and very communicative. I would highly recommend
anyone to buy your anchors from them.

Disclaimer : I am just a very satisfied customer and have no financial
interest in
 their business.

73's
krish