[TowerTalk] Prop-Pitch Motor Tech Manual

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Prop-Pitch Motor Tech Manual
From: n0tt1@juno.com (n0tt1@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 15:43:48 +0000
Bill,

IF all else fails, try the Linda Hall Technical Library in Kansas City,
MO...
they have a reference service that may help you at reasonable cost.

Also try White Industries in Bates City, MO.  They do not have
any prop pitch motors (just hydraulic) BUT they MIGHT have
some technical references or perhaps give you some clues
on where to look.  Tel 816-690-8800.  White Industries is one
of the largest aircraft salvage companies in the world.

73,
Charlie, N0TT