[TowerTalk] feeding the tower for 160

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] feeding the tower for 160
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 10:56:49 -0600
Ok, I built a standoff on the top of my tower.
I run a 14 awg as per on4un, down to close to the base of the tower.
Center coax to variable cap and then to the wire.
Braid to ground? Earth or to the tower ground?

Trying to get something for the contest and have too small a lot for just
about anything else.

You May be a CheeseHead if: You have no problem spelling Milwaukee.