[TowerTalk] Decoding BCD with passive circuit (more)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Decoding BCD with passive circuit (more)
From: alex@sandlabs.com (alex)
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 05:26:27 -0500
The sensitivity of an IC to it's environment, depends on SYSTEM design and
not on the IC itself. Otherwise we would not have Satellites, Deep Space
Probes or a Space Shuttle today.

You need to revise your architecture for the relay subsystem
and this includes Mechanical as well as Electrical and Environmental
Specifications.

Alex

If we can accept the notion that GUNS are
the killers and not the people, why is it that
we can not accept the idea that CARS are
the speeders and not the drivers?

Alex, trying to understand the world around.