[TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Is the FCC sharp? Is ARRL counsel swift?
From: rmoodyg@concentric.net (Richard M. Gillingham)
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 22:30:55 -0500
But it's okay for them to impose their's on us....

Somehow something's rotten here.  It used to be that a man's home was
his castle..  Now it's everybodys castle.  Granted that I shouldn't be
able to harbor junk, raise chickens, or any of hundreds of harmful or
dangerous things, but what's wrong with my helpful hobby?? Why can't we
make them PROVE that that nasty antenna reduces property values or
whatever else we're accused of?  I personally don't have problems with
CC&Rs where I reside.  In a city, but in a development old enough not to
be effected.  I plan to retire soon, and if I decide to move, it will be
as you have, Rick, to a rural setting where I can grow steel, aluminum
and copper...

73
Gil,
W4PJI