[TowerTalk] Low Loss Coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Low Loss Coax
From: nwtncc@iswt.com (James C. Hall, M.D.)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 11:16:37 -0600
Hi George:

I tinkered around with the same sort of thing here with LMR-600.  In the HF
frequencies, there is VERY little loss with or without angle pieces.  The
minimum bending radius with LMR-600 is 4" .  I found that I could easily run
this cable in 4" PVC, through a gentle curve 90 degree turn and back through
an LB box without any problem.

Jamie
WB4YDL