[TowerTalk] Oil for dummy load

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Oil for dummy load
From: george.shaw@ukf.net (George Shaw)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:42:31 -0000
As always, the members of this list ROCK!  Thanks for all the suggestions.

Mineral oil is not available from the drug store equal in the UK but I have
found a Welding Transformer Oil mineral based (they say it is not corrosive
or toxic and will not harm electronic components). I have also asked the
local power company guys for the spec of what they use so will be
interesting to see if that is harmful in any way to electronic components.

--
George Shaw

eMail:                          george.shaw@btinternet.com
eMail:                          george.shaw@ukf.net

Mobile:                       +44 (0) 77 4036 1163
ICQ#:                          1741675

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----