[TowerTalk] Everything Works QST Article by N6BT

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Everything Works QST Article by N6BT
From: W4EF@dellroy.com (Mike)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 00:27:13 -0800
I was wondering the same thing. If the tribander was really seeing
the saltwater, then its effective height would have been 430' ASL,
whereas the curtain array phase center would have been at around
520' ASL (400 + 240/2). Doesn't seem like that would have been
enough to account for the large difference in signal strength.

Maybe we should repeat the test :):):)