[TowerTalk] Everything Works QST Article by N6BT

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Everything Works QST Article by N6BT
From: bravo@iol.ie (John Tait)
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 17:43:42 -0000
WHAT in the name of the divine Dinny Flaherty is a  "multi-monoband
yagi"....??????
  WHY do people take such liberties with the  Greek, Latin and English
languages..??
Multi means MANY......and mono means ONE...!!!
  Make up your  minds guys...It's either a MULTI band antenna OR a MONO band
antenna
It can NOT be both..
     It could however, be an "interlaced" yagi...which I suspect it is..
Who's going to be the first to produce a square circle I wonder..???
 73s
     de
        John EI7BA