[TowerTalk] Champion Radio Products reorganizes

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Champion Radio Products reorganizes
From: UpTheTower@aol.com (UpTheTower@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:33:44 EST
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

    Most of you know that I've been involved with Champion Radio Products
where we have the yagi and vertical antenna comparison reports ( <A
HREF="http://www.championradio.com";>www.championradio.com</A> ) and some
other stuff. Many of you have bought stuff from us and we appreciate it.

    I just wanted to announce that there have been some backorder and
delivery problems with some recent orders that were handled by my partner so
I have taken over Champion's operation effective immediately. I hope to have
the backorders and problems resolved shortly.

    If anyone has something they're waiting for or has some problem that
hasn't been resolved, please let me know. I know how I want to be treated and
Champion's customers should expect no less than that. Tnx.

Cheers,
Steve      K7LXC
Champion Radio Products

Order online at http://store.eham.net.