[TowerTalk] Any substitute for that Polyphaser clamp Goo?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Any substitute for that Polyphaser clamp Goo?
From: kb9cry@attbi.com (kb9cry@attbi.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:20:45 +0000
Bill's talking about "Kopr-Shield" by Thomas & Betts.
It's a copper based, conductive, anit-corrosion goop
that only available at electrical supply houses.  Here
in the Chicago area I've obtained it from Steiner
Electrical and Crescent Electrical.  Grainger doesn't
carry it and I've never seen it at Home Depot.  I use it
for ground clamp to ground rod connections and any other
copper wire connections.  It's good, messy stuff that
really works well.  Phil  KB9CRY