[TowerTalk] Jammed T2X Rotator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Jammed T2X Rotator
From: kq2m@mags.net (Robert Shohet)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 07:18:58 -0500
Hi Guys,

I managed to jam my T2X against the Southern stop (on the Eastern side) last
night.

I know that there is a "cure" for this by using a jumper between two
terminals but I can't remember which ones.

Likewise there is a "cure" for a T2X jammed against the Southern stop (on
the Western side).

Anyone remember which terminals to put the jumper on for either or both
"jams"?

Thanks for your help.

73

Bob KQ2M